you know you love your ducks when..

Quote:
Thanks.
hugs.gif

I also have been contemplating a facebook account for Ming Mei and/or Victor (Not sure if Ming Mei will approve sharing and account with Vic, lol). I think it'd be fun keeping it updated. The infamous Doogie duck has an account (Priss's duck), and she is downright hilarious! Cracks me up nearly everyday!

lol there are a few poultry keepers i have as friends that have one for their ducks. like snuggles the duck lol. she's funny and cute how she does it. that's what gave me the idea. duckie and quackers are married, they have to chair. their main picture is their wedding picture LOL

Yes I agree ...I got added to Doogies page just recently..I love her...she really is so cute. I love your indoorducks facebook page too nettie.

Indoor ducks page is GREAT! Plus I now know where to go to get Doog shoes if she needs them. Not that I'm hoping she will need them until the hole in our bank account that was caused by her vet visit is cleared!!! £75!!! gahhh. But she's worth it! Even more than the L'Oreal ladies!

Back
Top Bottom