You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

You know your addicted when the brother-in-law who spent 3 weeks convincing you that you should try to raise some chickens comes over today and checks out the new coop & run & chicks you keep talking about and sais to you "dude, you need serious help"

LOL:lol:

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

You know your addicted when your Mother keeps talking about staying the night and you have to say, "Will my baby chicks and incubator bother you? If not you are more than welcome." They are in the spare room.

you know you are addicted to chickens when you are surfing internet and you click on the button "chicks" hoping you're about to view smart chickens
wink.png

You know you are addicted when every conversation you have has the word chicks, ducks or eggs inserted at least once.
ETA: and when you walk into TSC and are relieved to see "Chick Days" are over.

Last edited:
Said already?

You just realized that you spent 18 minutes of a 20 minute call talking about your chickens to your mom/dad/friend and never once mentioned your human children!!

You know your addicted when:

You were a good girl who never lied starts telling lies to your family!!!!!
barnie.gif

"I swear this is my last chickens, I swear no more hatching" HAHA
thumbsup.gif

You know your addicted when:

#3) When you tell your Mother, "I can't talk now, I have a chick hatching and it may need help."

#2) The first thing you do in the morning is check the baby chicks, roll the eggs, feed the chickens, come back in check humidity and temperature. Then you grab your cup of coffee and go sit with the babies while drinking and talk to them, but you forgot to say good morning to hubby who has been sitting at the table since you got up.

#1) The first thing you check on in the morning is your chickens and the last thing you check at night are your chickens and you are constantly checking them all day long.

LIKE ME: 1AM and I got up to check the chicks and chickens.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Last edited:
You stay up 'til 3:00 AM every morning reading the BYC forums 'cause you might miss something new and exciting if you go to bed any earlier!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom