You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

Sure I sit and watch my chicks for hours.
Yeah I talk about them incessantly.
You bet I spend more time cleaning the chips out of their water dish than on my own dishes.
Of course I talk to them!

BUT I knew I was ADDICTED, when I asked for a 3 gallon hanging waterer for my BIRTHDAY!

ep.gif

Last edited:
you know your addicted when you spend $45 on eggs and then realize how much money that really is... and now you have $1 in your pocket...
hide.gif

oops

lol

When you totally agree with every poster on here about this matter!!!

I just posted on the other addiction thread about my hubby busting me for buying more eggs this past week.....that makes over $250 spent on eggs and chicks this past month alone...He is going to take my debit card away from me and change our online banking password
hide.gif

You know your addicted when: your sitting at your computer doing thr BYC thing & your favorite 4 legged child is standing next to you with her legs crossed, saying come on mom I gotta go ! gotta go now ! & you say Okay, hold on, just a minute, just one more post, just one more post, okay, okay, just one more post !!!!!!!! Finally she goes and scratches on the door... Poor little baby, I felt so bad !!!

Last edited:
...when you've discovered that your bedroom has the most stable temperature and you've now filled it with bators, effectively making your bedroom a hatchery. And you no longer sleep in there due to the noise of the incubators and hatching chicks.

AW GEE! I've already done that! The incubator and the brooders are in my bedroom, but I sleep right next to the "wee babies". And my window overlooks the coop and run so I can check frequently on my "Big Girls". I talk to them, watch them for hours, and my first and last thoughts are of them. I have even talked my best friend into becoming an addict as well.

My name is Kimberly, and I am an addict!

Beware! It's contagious!

Back
Top Bottom