You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

Quote:
Where do you go for that kind of help????!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Also, you know you're addicted when you see the fresh herbs in the grocery store labeled "poultry mix" and you think, hmmmm, I didn't know chickens liked to eat fresh herbs. (It's actually poultry seasoning :^(

Last edited:
I got another one-

You know you're addicted to chickens when you have a dream about a pet rooster being chased by your 20lb cat in the middle of a dinner party. Then having to chase both animals around the house because the rooster won't stop crowing to the cat, seeming as if to say, "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

This was a really weird dream... Especially since the cat is terrified of the chicks. Ever since they were day olds.
idunno.gif
The chicks chase her for the fun of it. She hisses over her shoulder and waddles as fast as she can.

You know you're addicted when you think that some of the noises your chickens make sound like words that actually make sense.

When watching movies late at night you go get a popsicle, take a bite, then put it in front of River for her to take a peck and this goes on till it is gone.
lol.png

P.s. River is a chicken that lives in the house.
roll.png
D.gif

You know your addicted when,
there is a brooder on the kitchen table in a kitchen decorated with all chickens,
there is a brooder in the closet and two incubators,
there is a brooder in the greenhouse and one in the back shed,
when the mail lady asks you as she is handing you yet another egg box, "Have you hatched any yet? Oh yes, I hear them".
when you get up in the middle of the night, waking hubby, just to see if that chick in the incubator in the closet got out of the shell

You are truly addicted when your husband buys you another incubator WITH a turner, and you're more excited than if he got you a Tiffany diamond ring!

You know you've got your husband addicted too, when he comes home from ordering dinner and says

"I ordered extra fish and chips for the chickens"

He'd never do that for the cats!

Back
Top Bottom