You know you're addicted to chickens when...

Quote:
I can't tell you how many times I've thought that.
love.gif

You force your spouse to sleep on the couch so that your sick chicken can sleep in his spot so you can keep an eye on it all night.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

If I did that I would be sleeping in the coop permantly!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif
As soon as I read this I could just see yself doing that
gig.gif

Your definitly addicted when you think all this is normal and the things you don't do sound like great ideas that you should remember for future refrence.

When you are at a store making a puchcase, no matter what the purchase may be and your chickens get brought up in the conversation to the salesperson. This just happened to me while buying a coffee maker.
idunno.gif

Every night during dinner, chickens, chicken coops, baby chicks, hatch dates, what a centain chicken did that day and breeds we want but do not have yet get discussed like there isn't any other subject on the planet to talk about.
gig.gif

When I hear a noise outside at night I send the old man out in my fuzzy robe with flashlight and shotgun to check on my chickens.

When the old man shoots a fox trying to get my chickens standing inside my back doorway buck nekkid.
lau.gif

Your at Home Depot waiting for some service ....with a husband thats blowin' smoke from his ears......talking with an old neighbour and suddenly in mid sentence you stop and stare at a woman coming through the door's with a navy blue hoodie on and B Y C on the front !!! and you yell out IS THAT A BACK YARD CHICKEN SWEAT SHIRT !!! ????? and you become giddy with excitment because its another BYC' er !!!! and in your town !!!! ..and your young daughter is thinkin' ..."oh, mother is really losin' it now !!"...True Story!!

You can just sit quietly and contentedly and say out loud to yourself and anyone who may be listening, "I just love chickens"....and mean it from the very depth of your being.

Your definitly addicted when you think all this is normal and the things you don't do sound like great ideas that you should remember for future refrence.

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif