Young breeding flock of Saxony ducks

patchencindy

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 19, 2011
I have a one-year-old breeding flock of Saxony ducks available for sale. It includes three ducks and one drake. Here's how Holderread Waterfowl describes Saxonys: "In the quarter century that we have been breeding and studying the Saxony here at The Preservation Center, we have found that they are the best multi-purpose large breed duck. They have exquisite plumage, are fast growers, produce gourmet quality meat, lay large quantities of top-quality, white-shelled eggs." Saxony ducks are on the "critical" list. Price is $100, and I'm only selling the group, not individuals. Located between Sweetwater and Kingston in East Tennessee.
IMG_3721.jpg
IMG_3737.jpg
IMG_3704 (2).jpg

I have a one-year-old breeding flock of Saxony ducks available for sale. It includes three ducks and one drake. Here's how Holderread Waterfowl describes Saxonys: "In the quarter century that we have been breeding and studying the Saxony here at The Preservation Center, we have found that they are the best multi-purpose large breed duck. They have exquisite plumage, are fast growers, produce gourmet quality meat, lay large quantities of top-quality, white-shelled eggs." Saxony ducks are on the "critical" list. Price is $100, and I'm only selling the group, not individuals. Located between Sweetwater and Kingston in East Tennessee.View attachment 1703720 View attachment 1703724 View attachment 1703726
Wow - I would so love to get your Saxony drake and ducks.
Such a long drive from where I am in Florida. But it is so tempting. I’m trying to rebuild my Saxony flock here. Please message me with your location.

Wow - I would so love to get your Saxony drake and ducks.
Such a long drive from where I am in Florida. But it is so tempting. I’m trying to rebuild my Saxony flock here. Please message me with your location.
I *think* I messaged you, but in case it didn't go through, I live an hour from the GA border into TN, straight up I-75.

Back
Top Bottom