OMG look at his muscles *drools*
1039227_6e6b85c0-fe58-4985-92ed-8a6d221a732d-jared-arms.jpg

Christofer Drew (NeverShoutNever!)
my fav band
smile.png
he is an amazing person and his looks are just a bonus
tongue.png

img-thing

Those are my crushes! keep in mind i am a teenager so please don't hate on me haha

I wouldn't say I have crushes but there are a few that stand out and take my notice:

Sam Elliott~of course, the one and true, far away and above the rest.
Gerard Butler~this one is new to my collection but is growing in leaps and bounds. P.S. I Love You...need I say more?
Hugh Jackman~he needs no explanation...he can act, he can sing, he can dance, he can grow metal claws...
big_smile.png

Brad Pitt~something about him...he cries great!
Will Smith~so talented, so handsome, so funny.
Viggo Mortensen~seems like a great guy and so intense.
The Rock~the answer is in the question...the most perfect physical specimen I've ever seen and funny to boot.

Sandra Bullock~my fave actress and seems like a decent person. Will watch any movie she is in.
Julia Roberts~great actress and marries ugly guys, which points to a basic insecurity and vulnerability..I like that.
Cathy Bates~par excellent, never get tired of seeing her act.

Got one that just makes me squeal everytime i see the man play the guitar...
droolin.gif

Robert Rodriguez.. Creator of the Spykids movies, Sharkboy and LAva girl, Co Produces a ton with Quinten Tarantino... And Plays in a Band called "Chingon" which in spanish means Bada$$...

robert-rodriguez.jpg

He is such a hunk....

Quote:
Who is he and where can get me one?????????
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
th.gif

I just googled him and he is my favorite hotty form The Brotherhood... Man that boy has really grown into himself... Grr Baby Grrr

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
I adore Jensen! Wha'dya think, is this the last season of Supernatural?
sad.png

Well I heard they have jared and jensen under a 6 year contract and that they are gonna make a 6th one but prob not on the same apocalyptic theme
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom