Your not my Pitbull "tail" of a rescue dog *Graphic pics* happy ending

She is just beautiful!
ep.gif
love.gif
How kind of you to take her in and give her a great home with other rescues?! I always believe people like you have a special place in heaven someday! Thank you for all you've done!
hugs.gif
and one for Lucky too
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Uh..........well........... I've taught my dogs to howl with me.
roll.png
So every once in a while we howl together. Sally has a terrible squall instead of a howl, and Bill and Maggie have lovely bell tones!

They have started to howl together when John and me leave the house together. They are really loud and it's kind of embarrassing. Every once in a while they howl at a passerby.
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Uh..........well........... I've taught my dogs to howl with me.
roll.png
So every once in a while we howl together. Sally has a terrible squall instead of a howl, and Bill and Maggie have lovely bell tones!

They have started to howl together when John and me leave the house together. They are really loud and it's kind of embarrassing. Every once in a while they howl at a passerby.
roll.png

Our oldest sings so pretty. It's funny, because we taught her to "Aawwooo" on command by touching her nose almost like it's a button and saying "beeeep!"

Quote:
I know I'm never going to hear the end of this but....

She likes it when you snuggle and sing to her.

"I'm sooooooo blue for youuuuuu
Pitbooooooo"

I hear ya'll laughing so stop it.
smile.png

Steve

lau.gif
Can we have that on video?
lau.gif
I'll see if I can find pics of the beagle I was telling you about.
wink.png

blessXXX i love pitbulss/staffy types but over here if it 'looks' like a a american pitbull they take them away,but its only some owners that are the problem,not the dog!
my dads cocker spaniel is nastier than my springerxstaffi
i will put some pix up, i took him in from someone who could'nt handle him,he has a allergy to leather collers..lol and some flea treatment so had hardly ant fur and thin and would snarl if he did'nt get his own way...
now hes perfect.....nearly....lol

Back
Top Bottom