Youtube Comments amuse me so much!

Telamon

Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2010
I have no idea.
Bruno Mars had a Grenade, and Tiao Cruz had a Dynamite, so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework. The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time, while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name. Eminem looked around and said I'm Not Afraid, then Willow Smith began to Whip Her Hair, which scared The Far East Movement who began to Fly like a G6. Nelly then woke up and sighed as he said it was Just A Dream

Post yours
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ditto.
So there's VEDA(Vlog Every Day in April), and then I made up VLODA(Vlog Lots Of Days in April) and VAMDA(Vlog A Magority of Days in April)

(on Jessie J's Price Tag)

"If it isn't all about the money then how come I have to pay for this song on iTunes?!!?
clap.gif

I am in love with this one! GO COUNTRY!
You say Lady Gaga, I say Lady Antebellum

You say Jason Derulo, I say Jason Aldean

You say T-Pain, I say T-Swift

You say Ke$ha, I say Kenny

You say Pitbull, I say Paisley

You say Justin Bieber, I say Justin Moore.

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message to another 3 videos. Stop being an idiot and start listening to real music!!! COUNTRY

Last edited:
Cool, but I have two things to say.

1. Do you know what 'to grow a pair' means?
2. Does classical count as real music? And seriously, people who listen to pop and the like aren't idiots. Some people don't like country, so does that mean they hate real music?

Maybe I'm just being too sensitive. I'm waaay to sensitive.

Anyway, one of my personal favorite quotes is:

Lock your sister in the moon?

MAKE HER APOLOGIZE​

Back
Top Bottom