Zane, Chapter 7/Update

I'm so sorry about Zane... I've not been here long and I know you don't know me but from what I've read you've tried so hard for so long...... I've been there with animal family members of mine (including very recently) and I know how it feels..... Really I don't even know what to say but my thoughts and prayers are with you and him and I know as much as you love him you will do what's right for him no matter what it takes to make it happen. I'm sure I and everyone else here at BYC is here with you for anything we can do no matter what it is.

hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

lleigh, yes, I've seen you posting. Thank you for taking the time to get in on this thread. Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Tuff, you know a bit of what I'm going through since you had a similar situation with your Brahma rooster. I really thought he'd heal up and walk again, I really did. It just seems unbelievable that I couldn't fix this. Zane has such a huge place in my heart, right beside his daddy.

I am so sorry to hear that Zane's not healing, and I can only imagine the pain you are feeling.

I've been silently reading about Zane since his saga began, and wanted to tell you how touched I am by your love and care for him. He is a lucky bird in so many ways - already in his life he has known such devotion and tenderness.

We are all thinking about you, your DH, and Zane during this difficult time - wishing we could change things -I think the BYC folks are your friends, and we are standing by --

"The Friend Who Stands By"

When troubles come your soul to try
You love the friend that just stands by.
Perhaps there's nothing he or she can do
The thing is strictly up to you.
For there are troubles all your own
And paths the soul must tread alone.
Times when love can't smooth the road
Nor friendship lift the heavy load.
But just to feel you have a friend
Who will stand by til the very end.
Who's sympathy through all endures
Whose warm clasp hand is always yours.
It helps somehow to pull you through
Althought there's nothing he or she can do.
And so with fervent heart we cry.........
God Bless the friend that just stands by.

(Author Unknown)

Well Cyn, I am here with tears, prayers and support for any decission you make. But I really need to say I am so sorry that poor Zane is right back to square one. I can think of a word but I would be banned for a year if I tried to say it.

I am so, so sorry!!!! I really thought he would pull through and be king of the coop!!! Please know that you all will be in my thoughts and prayers!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Prayer.jpg
FOOTPRINTS

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it. "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of foootprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom