Zija

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jacca5, Mar 31, 2009.

1. jacca5

jacca5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Hodgenville, KY
    Has anyone ever heard of or is drinking Zija? It just came to area about 8 months ago and alot of my family and friends are drinking it. Just wanted to know if any of you all have ever tried it and if so what were your results.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

What is it?

3. jacca5

jacca5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Hodgenville, KY
    It is an all natural drink made from the moringa tree. It is suppose to be know as the "miracle" tree. I just know that there are alot of people on this site that have tons of health awareness and I thought someone might have heard of it.

4. jeckysmith

jeckysmith New Egg

Jun 3, 2011
    I am a long distance runner and I get tired after running and I feel very weakness. My friend suggested me zija energy drink. I tried zija drink and I enjoyed drinking zija as it contains all the nutrients.

5. bradsigma786

bradsigma786 New Egg

Jan 10, 2012
    Zija is a moringa made juice which is full of nutrient, most of the people drink zija juice to stay fit and active. It contains all nutrients which is essential for your body supplements and without any side effects because this is a natural product. Business person sell this product by name of instant energy drink.

ZIJA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by