Zombie attack

Zombies don't have any motor skills what-so-ever, right? So you can barricade yourself in your house for a few weeks and you'll be fine? I'm trying to figure out zombie safe living conditions.

Quote:
Agree.

But the Zombies would be people who are starving because they didnt prepare for what ever natural or man made disaster that happens..

Here's my question, nobody ever did it in the movies, but say you cook the meat, could you eat a zombie without becoming one yourself?

Quote:
I have a feeling they will evolve in strategizing, after all, they WERE humans. Reasoning skills must be there eventually. You can barricade yourself, but I would go UP. Have a house without windows with deadbolted doors that could easily be converted into zombie-proofed. Upstairs you have an awesome attic setup complete with gun repair/target area, etc. Make sure to have HUGE stashes of guns (hence me wanting the .22 gun) that way you could double-tap with huge amounts of ammo stores (since .22 shells don't cost that much). Windows could be easily removable.

Quote:
I have a feeling they will evolve in strategizing, after all, they WERE humans. Reasoning skills must be there eventually. You can barricade yourself, but I would go UP. Have a house without windows with deadbolted doors that could easily be converted into zombie-proofed. Upstairs you have an awesome attic setup complete with gun repair/target area, etc. Make sure to have HUGE stashes of guns (hence me wanting the .22 gun) that way you could double-tap with huge amounts of ammo stores (since .22 shells don't cost that much). Windows could be easily removable.

Ok, thanks!

Also, would zombies be humans with no nervous systems or something dumber? How effective would a baseball bat be instead of a gun? Would living on a boat be a good option? Can animals be effected?

Quote:

Agree..

In the movie "I am Legend" the zombies (infected) learned how to catch the main character by watching him catch one of thier own. So yes they do retain some human thinking. Even if it is only a few..

Last edited:
Quote:

Ok, thanks!

Also, would zombies be humans with no nervous systems or something dumber? How effective would a baseball bat be instead of a gun? Would living on a boat be a good option? Can animals be effected?

I have a feeling they won't have nervous systems, but will be running off of memory. As in, the bodies won't know they're dead, so they'll still be functioning. So, if you cut off an arm while the thing is still living, it's still gonna be coming after you. A baseball bat would work, as long as you injure the brain enough to kill it. But, then you have to get close enough to bash the thing in the head as well as break the skull in order to kill the brain.

Boat would be a good option, but you'll have to be on the lookout for land and zombie-only lands. I don't think animals can be infected. Out of ALL the zombie movies I've seen, only one has EVER shown zombies going after animals, so I believe animals won't have an issue.

Quote:
Ok, thanks!

I have a feeling they won't have nervous systems, but will be running off of memory. As in, the bodies won't know they're dead, so they'll still be functioning. So, if you cut off an arm while the thing is still living, it's still gonna be coming after you. A baseball bat would work, as long as you injure the brain enough to kill it. But, then you have to get close enough to bash the thing in the head as well as break the skull in order to kill the brain.

Boat would be a good option, but you'll have to be on the lookout for land and zombie-only lands. I don't think animals can be infected. Out of ALL the zombie movies I've seen, only one has EVER shown zombies going after animals, so I believe animals won't have an issue.

Ok, thanks!

Quote:
Ok, thanks!

Hey RoPo

In the Movie "I am Legend" they are basically zombies.. They were infected by an airborn and transfered by fluids virus. Basically making them zombies that couldnt be in the sun.. They also had zombie dogs.. You should watch it. I like that movie..

Back
Top Bottom