Zombie attack

Quote:
Yep! Seen it! I can't watch it by myself...won't do it no way no how. See, I don't think there will be an issue with the sun thing. The zombie dogs....eeeeek!

Kind of odd that the deer had perfect balance and footing on the asphalt..
wink.png

Quote:
I admire your entheusiasm, but for the love of all that's good, please stop role-playing on a serious thread!!!!!

Quote:
I admire your entheusiasm, but for the love of all that's good, please stop role-playing on a serious thread!!!!!

you know, these are fake zombies! i made fake targets for practicing! ALOT of them!
big_smile.png

Quote:

you know, these are fake zombies! i made fake targets for practicing! ALOT of them!
big_smile.png

I know that, and you're quite good at defeating zombies, but what I'm saying is that this thread is NOT for RPing a zombie attack. I'm saying this is a thread for posting tips on how to cope with a zombie attack, because when you can deal with zombies, you can deal with tornadoes and hurricanes.

Quote:
big_smile.png

I know that, and you're quite good at defeating zombies, but what I'm saying is that this thread is NOT for RPing a zombie attack. I'm saying this is a thread for posting tips on how to cope with a zombie attack, because when you can deal with zombies, you can deal with tornadoes and hurricanes.

really? tornados and hurricanes don't infect you...
big_smile.png

Quote:

really? tornados and hurricanes don't infect you...
big_smile.png

Other wise she is telling you to stop role-playing here. And go back to your role-playing thread. This is for discussions, not role-playing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom