Zombie attack

chickensducks&agoose :

I love the idea of having a huge underground home, complete with greenhouse, indoor plumbing, and possibly, if you are a good, GOOD friend, neighbors. Utah shelter systems have some good, basic cheap ($40,000) shelters, and Radius Engineering has amazing underground towns... http://www.bomb-shelter.net/trogonia earthcom 100.html Anyone want to loan me $21,000,000.00?

http://www.bomb-shelter.net/trogonia 8.html

or $161,000,000.00?

Wow those are big.. And for the price.. Oh my gosh... How in the world can any one but some one in the government afford one..

Be neat to have one for just in case..​

BRAINZ!!!
droolin.gif

(yeah I'm back!!!
frow.gif
)

chickensducks&agoose :

*sigh*... maybe we should move this thread to the self sufficient site....

I'm sorry, ma'am.

Caleb, no more role playing.​

Quote:
Agree.

But the Zombies would be people who are starving because they didnt prepare for what ever natural or man made disaster that happens..

Here's my question, nobody ever did it in the movies, but say you cook the meat, could you eat a zombie without becoming one yourself?

This definitely needs to be addressed in movies. Hollywood has let us down!

Quote:
I have a feeling they will evolve in strategizing, after all, they WERE humans. Reasoning skills must be there eventually.

In the book "I am Legend", the "vampires" are quite sentient and eventually they do take over the Earth. The good guy is executed, as a hindrance to that goal, at the end. Zombies 1, People 0.

Quote:
I have a feeling they will evolve in strategizing, after all, they WERE humans. Reasoning skills must be there eventually.

In the book "I am Legend", the "vampires" are quite sentient and eventually they do take over the Earth. The good guy is executed, as a hindrance to that goal, at the end. Zombies 1, People 0.

Jet, I thought I am Legend is based on the book Omega Man and earlier screenplay I am Omega? Both the old film and origional book have that sort of ending though, I am Legend (will smith) didn't end like that.

Quote:

Jet, I thought I am Legend is based on the book Omega Man and earlier screenplay I am Omega? Both the old film and origional book have that sort of ending though, I am Legend (will smith) didn't end like that.

It was Richard Matheson, IIRC. Classic vampire story. He has a problem with his across-the-street-neighbor for a few chapters.

The bad guys can talk and think and everything. They finally trick the good guy by sending a woman to pretend to be normal. Sunscreen FTW! I can't remember if his dog gets away or what.

Back
Top Bottom