what r some names of ur birds?

eHenderson

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 4, 2014
BC Canada
I recently bought a few pullets but I'm having a really hard time thinking of names for them! So I'm looking for some inspiration, what r some of ur favourites? I have two smoke coloured silkies who r very quiet, a rather inquisitive light Brahma, and a spaztic ameraucana. Aaaand GO!

[/IMG]

Great ideas, I like smoke and cinder, snippy is cool but reminds me of the cartoon character... Also, I can never tell the two silkies apart! Is there an easy way to do that? Or just an experienced eye? :)

Great ideas, I like smoke and cinder, snippy is cool but reminds me of the cartoon character... Also, I can never tell the two silkies apart! Is there an easy way to do that? Or just an experienced eye?
smile.png

I chose Snoopy because of the inquisitiveness and she is black and white
wink.png

I tag my birds with zip ties and change them as they grow. Otherwise w/ 29 hens, I would have no idea.
lau.gif
Which reminds me I need to make a post about my girls and their names with pics now that they are almost laying.

My granddaughter names our hens after Disney princesses, so we have Snow White, Cinderella, aurora, briar rose, belle, Ariel, jasmine, Mulan, tiana, rapunzel, méridah, Elsa, Anna, etc. I have trouble keeping up with all of them. :eek:)

My Speckled Sussex is Penny.
I have two Barred Rocks, Hattie and Kallie
I have a Rhode Island Red named Sissy.

Penny laid her second egg today. YAY!
The other girls are about 5 months old and LOOK like they should be laying, but nothing yet...

Back
Top Bottom