Doses below are for one US gallon (128 fluid ounces)
- The .006% for Corid Powder is 1/3 teaspoon.
- The .006% for Corid liquid is 1/2 teaspoon.
- The moderate outbreak dose (.012%) for Corid Powder is 3/4 teaspoon.
- The moderate outbreak dose (.012%) for Corid liquid is 1 teaspoon.
- The severe outbreak dose (.024%) for Corid Powder is 1.5 teaspoons
- The severe outbreak dose (.024%) for Corid liquid is 2 teaspoon.
Indications: For the treatment of coccidiosis.
Amount: Administer at the 0.012 percent level in drinking water as soon as coccidiosis is diagnosed and continue for 3 to 5 days (in severe outbreaks, give amprolium at the 0.024 percent level); continue with 0.006 percent amprolium-medicated water for an additional 1 to 2 weeks."
And this link has these instructions:
"Poultry - as Soon As Caecal Coccidiosis Is Diagnosed, Give 0.024% Amprolium In The Drinking Water For 5 To 7 Days. Continue The Treatment With 0.006% Amprolium Medicated Water For An Additional One To Two Weeks. No Other Source Of Drinking Water Should Be Available To The Birds During This Time."
More info here: