Edited by sdm111 - 4/16/16 at 4:41pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1355post #13542 of 178704/16/16 at 5:09pmpost #13543 of 178704/16/16 at 5:59pm
Good job man they are every where around here my boxer gets them most the time i just put my chicks out I used zip ties last year and you dont want to forget them at all check at least once a week can leave a permanent mark if you miss one i will not use any more started using the toe punch and like it a lot better here is one that was toe punchedpost #13544 of 178704/16/16 at 6:29pmpost #13545 of 178704/16/16 at 8:02pmpost #13546 of 178704/16/16 at 8:14pmpost #13547 of 178704/17/16 at 12:56ampost #13548 of 178704/17/16 at 4:35ampost #13549 of 178704/17/16 at 6:35ampost #13550 of 178704/17/16 at 7:16am
- Farm Daze
- › Help please with first hatch 5 minutes ago
- › What am I? 13 minutes ago
- › Day 18 16 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 25 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 27 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 33 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 35 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 35 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 36 minutes ago
- › incubator challenges please help 40 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.