Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemAustralorptagged by System, 2/10/12
- itemBrahmatagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 2/10/12
- itemDelawaretagged by System, 2/10/12
- topicNew Hampshire Ordinancestagged by System, 2/10/12
- itemOrpington (Buff)-319tagged by System, 2/10/12
- itemRhode Islandtagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- almost 2 weeks old...what do you think? Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:31am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Australorp Last post on 4/10/16 at 9:30am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Is it to early to guess a gender? Last post on 8/1/16 at 1:36pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Crossing Black Australorp Rooster x Splash Orpington Hen = All Blue chicks??? Last post on 4/22/15 at 9:58pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this and is it boy or girl? Last post on 5/24/16 at 1:26pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
Last edited: 1/23/12
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The Villano FlockLast edited: 2/2/13
- AshaLast edited: 1/11/12
- Manchester New Hampshire Chicken OrdinanceLast edited: 8/4/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Breed & sex of these white chickens? - Page 3
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #22 of 357/26/15 at 7:18pmQuote:
No Leghorn that I am familiar with has red earlobes. So I must vote for White Rocks. I also hope that you are prepared to buy eggs to stuff for Turkey Day dinner. I doubt that these bad boys will be laying anything but big old goose eggs. ZEROS that is.Keep your chickens safe from predators, buy and wear fur.Keep your chickens safe from predators, buy and wear fur.post #23 of 357/26/15 at 7:56pmpost #24 of 357/26/15 at 7:58pmpost #25 of 359/17/15 at 7:31amQuote:it looks like from the pics its mostly boys but i cant be a 100:p.. With out seeing them liveOriginally Posted by Lagniappe Alpacas
I ordered a brown layer assortment and roos were included for packing.The breeds are listed below that were in the assortment .They are about 7 weeks old. Boy or girl and what breed? Thanks for your help.
This is the last of the bunch for now.
Breeds that could be included in this assortment are: Golden Buff, White Rock, Barred Rock, Speckled Sussex, Rhode Island Red, Black Australorp, Buff Orpington, Delaware, New Hampshire Rd, Black Jersey Giant, Silver & Golden Laced Wyandotte, Dominique, Columbian Wyandotte, Dark Cornish, Light Brahma, Partridge Rock.post #26 of 359/25/15 at 11:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by chickengeorgetoQuote:
No Leghorn that I am familiar with has red earlobes. So I must vote for White Rocks. I also hope that you are prepared to buy eggs to stuff for Turkey Day dinner. I doubt that these bad boys will be laying anything but big old goose eggs. ZEROS that is.
Excellent observation! I missed the earlobes upon first glance (and second.)post #27 of 3510/10/15 at 10:50pmpost #28 of 3510/21/15 at 10:34ampost #29 of 3510/21/15 at 11:12amWhere are we going, and why are we in this hand basket?Where are we going, and why are we in this hand basket?post #30 of 3510/21/15 at 5:36pmQuote:No but ill get one tomorrow and it is about 6 to 8 mounths give or take it was a gift
Edited by shannonh - 10/21/15 at 5:38pm
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Hen eating her own egg 7 seconds ago
- › Who has chickens in Henderson Nv? 9 seconds ago
- › My leukemia's back. 42 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 57 seconds ago
- › Count as high as possible before BantamFan4Life posts! 1 minute ago
- › deep litter method and bird mites 1 minute ago
- › 26 week Americauna's 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.