Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
The Duck Thread - Page 1239
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12382 of 169562/6/16 at 11:28pmpost #12383 of 169562/6/16 at 11:33pmpost #12384 of 169562/6/16 at 11:45pmQuote:She's a woodduck, rescued off a city street at 3 or 4 days old, dearest of my fowlOriginally Posted by AxolotlLove
Awww well isn't he just a cute lil duck! I wish I had a call. I only have a call cross but she is double the cuteness. She has such fat cheeks and that pretty hazel head. Oh well. I'm looking forward to Freddie and Carly's babies in spring. I hoping to get some appleyard colored ducks! (Freddie is a Rouen and Carly is a Pekin) Creddie babies! Although Wobean (Wobble and Bean) babies sound cuter. (Whenever I have ducklings, I merge the parents names to name their first hatchling)
As a duckling June last year
live grow and learn.
live grow and learn.post #12385 of 169562/7/16 at 4:03ampost #12386 of 169562/7/16 at 4:03am
You are so right. Don't know what I was thinking. I guess that when I post I notice my post count increased by one and thought it was a counter ...which it is but a total count. Sorry everyone.Living where the Central Plains and the Texas Hill Country meet with 20 chickens, 5 bantams, 15 new chicks, 22 ducks, 11 geese, 7 dogs. Thirteen miles from nowhere and a short drive to anywhere. What more could I want!!!!!Living where the Central Plains and the Texas Hill Country meet with 20 chickens, 5 bantams, 15 new chicks, 22 ducks, 11 geese, 7 dogs. Thirteen miles from nowhere and a short drive to anywhere. What more could I want!!!!!post #12387 of 169562/7/16 at 4:05ampost #12388 of 169562/7/16 at 5:10am
Elliot is gorgeous did you get your Swans as babies?Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #12389 of 169562/7/16 at 5:24am
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
- › Is my turkey Tom pulling chickens feathers??? 17 seconds ago
- › Serious moulting or something else? 41 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Pipd's Peeps! 4 minutes ago
- › Buff and Barred Rock cross 6 minutes ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 7 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 7 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 7 minutes ago
- › New Jersey 10 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.