Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:50 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
The Duck Thread - Page 1255post #12541 of 169622/15/16 at 12:11amMine will starve they will not eat anything else. I want stop tell I find a better way. And no there getting enough to eat. I give it all in three pie trays. So if you average it they eat 1 pie tray each of food. And a half . It has a combination of veggies green. We where told green veggies or the best for them.no cetres foods. Sept for tomatos.the the food that our wet and slippery and finely chopped they like the best. For some reason.
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12542 of 169622/15/16 at 5:02amQuote:
Be sure to have grit out when feeding anything but their crumble. You probably already know this but have to say anyway..
Yay for Pretzel!!Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #12543 of 169622/15/16 at 5:08amQuote:
Yes, I have chick grit for them. Thank you for reminding me. With the mind failure a couple days ago, I might have forgotten.post #12544 of 169622/15/16 at 5:11amQuote:
I can relate to that! lolWestern N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #12545 of 169622/15/16 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Sarkchick
Yes, that was what I read. Don't know why did not see it before. Thank you for responding and for the help with my problem child (Pretzel)
I used to feed spinach to mine until BYC's Ronott1 mentioned something about it.
-Kathypost #12546 of 169622/15/16 at 7:46am
-Kathypost #12547 of 169622/15/16 at 7:50ampost #12548 of 169622/15/16 at 8:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Sarkchick
@casportpony. Thank you for the information.
-Kathypost #12549 of 169622/15/16 at 9:36ampost #12550 of 169622/15/16 at 11:35amQuote:
Try Purina Flock Raiser crumbles.
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
- › ~Howdy, Fellow Chicken Peeps!~ 19 seconds ago
- › Bought house with chicken stuff here 30 seconds ago
- › Topic of the Week - Integrating Chicks into an Adult Flock 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed! 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stores getting Rid of ANTIBIOTICS 2 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 2 minutes ago
- › Announcing the new BYC Reputation System: Ovations 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.