Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 11:09 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Chill's Chicken Coop Project Last post on 7/16/16 at 8:05pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
- Too cold for quail? Last post on 5/1/16 at 5:38pm in Quail
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- The waste! Oh the wasted feed... Last post on 10/29/15 at 7:26pm in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
Alaskan's Smaller Coops
Last edited: 4/4/15
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Rendezvous CoopLast edited: 1/10/13
- Duck HouseLast edited: 5/27/11
- Chill's Chicken CoopLast edited: 7/7/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
The Duck Thread - Page 1296
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12952 of 169513/4/16 at 6:50pmpost #12953 of 169513/4/16 at 6:51pmpost #12954 of 169513/4/16 at 6:51pmpost #12955 of 169513/4/16 at 6:52pmpost #12956 of 169513/4/16 at 6:53pmpost #12957 of 169513/4/16 at 7:14pmQuote:
Me too! I'll get 5 new ducklings on Wednesday! Can't wait. I have their "room" all fixed up with the heat lamp adjusted! Commmmmmeeeeeee on Wednesday! LOLpost #12958 of 169513/4/16 at 7:30pmpost #12959 of 169513/4/16 at 7:44pm
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Currently, there are 1599 Active Users (210 Members and 1389 Guests)
- › Need to re home at least one of my silkie roosters... any suggestions? 1 second ago
- › Lockdown Question 8 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 9 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 13 seconds ago
- › Laying from the roost 17 seconds ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 19 seconds ago
- › Cedric the Rooster can't walk HELP, what else can I do? what... 47 seconds ago
- › Would this work for two drake Call ducks? 57 seconds ago
- › Rubber eggs! What are the chances? 1 minute ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 1 minute ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.