Welcome to BYC @MomDuck1
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 824
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8232 of 1043712/6/15 at 6:35ampost #8233 of 1043712/6/15 at 6:46ampost #8234 of 1043712/6/15 at 6:51ampost #8235 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:28ampost #8236 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:38ampost #8237 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:42ampost #8238 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:49ampost #8239 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:53amQuote:You are doing fine. Everyone can see what you posted.
The new ducks will decide whether or not to get out of the cold. It does no good to worry beyond that. You are offering shelter. They will decide if they need it.post #8240 of 1043712/6/15 at 7:57am
I agree with Motorcycle Chick, the ducks will seek shelter if they need it. They have a nice down coat to help keep them warm. If the lake is not freezing over then it may be warmer on the water vs the air temps on the land.
Where are you located?
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1831 Active Users (211 Members and 1620 Guests)
- › Is this roo behavior normal? 17 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › 2 lazy layers after a move 1 minute ago
- › silkie sexing 2 minutes ago
- › Brown Spotted Comb 3 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 3 minutes ago
- › Moulting = crazy hens? 3 minutes ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 4 minutes ago
- › Limping chicken 4 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.