Lily walked right out into the dusting of snow we had this morning. Jojo stuck his head out the door, and sucked up all the snow from the top step before emerging.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:56 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 835
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8342 of 1043412/20/15 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Jojo71
I am new to the site. I was very pleased to find it as I have been doing research on having ducks for eggs in lieu of chickens.
After all I have read it seems to be a no brainer. Lol
So I am planning on getting 2-3 Pekin babies in the Spring and I am really excited.
I love reading your stories and seeing the pictures.
I am sure I will have questions once I actually get going.
Thanks for all the info I read so far and Happy Ducking!
@Jojo71 Welcome to BYC!!Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #8343 of 1043412/20/15 at 5:37amQuote:
Sounds like between you and duckling all is going well. Ducklings herding skills are being improved daily.Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #8344 of 1043412/20/15 at 7:16ampost #8345 of 1043412/20/15 at 8:30ampost #8346 of 1043412/20/15 at 8:31ampost #8347 of 1043412/20/15 at 2:46pmpost #8348 of 1043412/20/15 at 2:47pmQuote:
Post some pics when you can. Love to see them all.post #8349 of 1043412/20/15 at 6:52pmpost #8350 of 1043412/21/15 at 6:14amQuote:
You're welcome. How sweet that you have a rescue duck. She has a great home now.
I love your byc name. Chicadees are tiny for sure. Love them.
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds 4 seconds ago
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 29 seconds ago
- › Blue Orpingtons 31 seconds ago
- › Fall/Autumn Poultry PHOTO Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 1 minute ago
- › Norman the Rooster 1 minute ago
- › Cream Legbars 1 minute ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 2 minutes ago
- › Thai Game Fowl (Photos) 3 minutes ago
- › Moulting early - I think it is my fault. 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.