ღ*♥*ღ*♥*ღ*♥ *Peep peep peep's Chat Thread ღ*♥*ღ*♥*ღ*♥*ღ

Oh! You mean Pico de Gallo!
Yeah, I just didn't know how to spell it :p

PEEP PEEP PEEP, YOU HAVE A CHAT THREAD?
woot.gif
yesss.gif

Yep! I have tried like four times to keep them from dying but the only couple of people who posted is like chickenboy and me
hmm.png
Chickenboy190 is awesome though!

Last edited:
We have a nice coop, don't need additions as have only 10 chicks. Snow outside here in Wisconsin, waiting for it to melt & get warmer.
Hi to you all.

Quote:
Oh okay. I know how to! Just go to your profile and scroll down to the place where it shows the members you follow click view all right above it and then look for two arrows going in different directions and it will say mutual follow. That is who follows you back. Sadly there isn't a way to see if someone you haven't followed follows you.

Oh okay. I know how to! Just go to your profile and scroll down to the place where it shows the members you follow click view all right above it and then look for two arrows going in different directions and it will say mutual follow. That is who follows you back. Sadly there isn't a way to see if someone you haven't followed follows you.
they should make a way to be able to see all followers. I haven't followed anyone so it wouldn't show up for me.

Back
Top Bottom