“Share Helpful Backyard Poultry TIPS” a Random Posting CONTEST Thread ~ Hosts, Mike & Sally

I love this @Sally Sunshine
very cool!! I saw this but no link I like the idea of the nest boxes! and the simple nail closure!
that's neat. Better then just driving in a long nail and bending it over to make a latch.
Oh I'm making a chicken diaper.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just saw this question from a different forum....

How can you separate eggs during lockdown in a small incubator to keep chick types separate.

My answer is to cut a small piece of. Hardware cloth just big enough to create a divider and secure with zip ties. I'm going to use this idea tomorrow to separate my eggs from my friends eggs. I'll try to take a good picture.
1f60a.png

Current Prize List

Some More Hatching Eggs Have Been Added as A Prize!

HATCHING EGG Assortment

3 White Crested Sapphires, 3 Crested Cream Legbar, 3 OE LegbarXCuckoo Marans,

3 Crested Barred Rocks, 3 Dark Cornish Bantams

donated by @Sally Sunshine

TqBC5HgRjqmQucJh2A6jkw1sH8m6MlR9Y_t0giZRZN73D16LangfPSU4Z0ulQ1kTxumsezhb9oolLFw01lnuWv3C94yG4DB9bwFLlFvT2mj856vhsN-0lJKNwncjZfNmozYp_uzq

G-jSPqliyGVSiCRxx0o9H-JuCsBYgN6QTfqw_tSYDwbhkjlHGdv3Rzl73FgIQghT7QB3KCBl_WBb_wcnDrewVs3btRk3P3MoZJI7EanHhRWpN1nbJFTlx4CD1B5DdZz4WuuBGT4I
GMlrxR4fVVi1PvOmIp3lfWOHzEvc8ONVnc7hi7XQe6f2Qbc47-AzG22E6H-n-K1E580Rkgttk0z8LyGtbyUgbjhR8yjFQn5utR2hZCU59uhfv2KVMQbIV21RWP2Kb1t_XiTbwvK3

JumeH6JFRe7NouQROL3FxBdtpCgc8M_rFbUNz6fq4kBXYZxzA2bW91ngF3rw3rGeInI7EzQIq6RHCd1pWANKHXm0en7vVPHMINMftt_kpFIVGL4Sex2DQs6Udk-Zz8KXMeYrkmFc

6 silkie hatching eggs - donated by @Razadia

PX_DnWAX2sSRkcZzd_LHVzBUhzf3-WzMgDcfq2hMHZyRo-kp7UoKMM4ri797fcZ8efGKxWF0lzY79d_2CuN8Y4O77jMRQ13Qtj1ElwlGvRoR-NJ1tEi_UdjIyNCq2wdal51_3wbd

GFM - @lindalouly

6 MONTH GFM

Here are a few of the initial upgrades you’ll get as a Gold Feather Member:
1. Double PM storage space
2. 10 Times more image storage space on BYC’s servers
3. A new title: Golden Feather Member
4. or The ability to choose your own custom title
5. Your username highlighted on the BYC Forum index and within forum threads.
6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.
For a list of all the upgrades, please visit the
Membership Benefits Page

2 computer fans, 1 Digital STC -1000 Temperature Controller thermostat with Sensor - donated by @Chaos18

vaYlB_64kqa8NDcGDujOSYVzXPXwNhuZuYnQ6HTgtyzknFR9mrLyuo4e3gYEUuDJhd1EJCagcxWtV1WHg5tjvHsFpASsm3mr4OdmjSVfDLu8xbcTOmJKIf-8V-N8LhQKfj10blfV

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DONATED PRIZES

YOU MAKE THESE CONTESTS POSSIBLE!

pop.gif
What contest is it for? I want to follow what ever contest my gift is donated to.

Tip: if you are a duck fanatic, do not google images search "beautiful ducklings." You will die. :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom