‼️HELP‼️ Leghorn hen sick/lethargic?! Possibility of vent gleet?

Is someone pecking her comb, or does she have a cut there? Also, her tail didn’t seem to be down from what I could see. How big is your flock?

I’m pretending to know what I’m talking about, but in my sick hen experience, those are questions I was asked. Did you mention her poop?

Is someone pecking her comb, or does she have a cut there? Also, her tail didn’t seem to be down from what I could see. How big is your flock?

I’m pretending to know what I’m talking about, but in my sick hen experience, those are questions I was asked. Did you mention her poop?
Hello Tumbleweedlynn, all the scratches/cut on her comb was from the rooster gripping on her comb when he mates her. They have been recovering, so that's a good thing. My flock consists of 4 chickens (1 rooster and 3 hens). Her poop is around a mixture of 3 types from what I have noticed. I will attach examples of her poop tomorrow since she is sleeping right now. :)

Hello Tumbleweedlynn, all the scratches/cut on her comb was from the rooster gripping on her comb when he mates her. They have been recovering, so that's a good thing. My flock consists of 4 chickens (1 rooster and 3 hens). Her poop is around a mixture of 3 types from what I have noticed. I will attach examples of her poop tomorrow since she is sleeping right now. :)
Well, I am sure there will be more troubleshooting and advice tomorrow. @azygous has been hugely helpful when I have concerns. 😊

Well, I am sure there will be more troubleshooting and advice tomorrow. @azygous has been hugely helpful when I have concerns. 😊
Hello again Tumbleweedlynn, sorry for taking so long, I just got a picture of her poop today. She is doing better but if you could give me thoughts on her poop/droppings that would be great! :) @Tumbleweedlynn

Attachments

• E446306C-D993-4011-A3DD-6874F5DF410C.jpeg
    E446306C-D993-4011-A3DD-6874F5DF410C.jpeg
    692.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom