12 Baby Bunnies!!!

After solving the mystery of the missing runt (separate thread) the litter is down to 11 kits.

While I was out there I took some pics of their newly grown fur.

KIMG0214.jpg
KIMG0213.jpg
KIMG0212.jpg
KIMG0211.jpg
KIMG0209.jpg

Attachments

• KIMG0210.jpg
    KIMG0210.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 1
Ok, when I went to check on Wendy's litter today I found them covered in dried urine! I don't know if they have peed on each other or if Wendy did it, either way it seems like she is not cleaning them like she should. Why? What should I do?

Ok, when I went to check on Wendy's litter today I found them covered in dried urine! I don't know if they have peed on each other or if Wendy did it, either way it seems like she is not cleaning them like she should. Why? What should I do?

Remove any wet bedding and replace it with fresh.
Does usually pee on their babies to hide them. As long as the kits have dried off, they should be fine.

They are adorable. I'm planning on getting a pair of bunnies and was wondering....if I don't intend on breeding them, would I be better off with a pair of girls or boys? I wish you lived close as I'm having a hard time finding any bunny breeders in my area

They are adorable. I'm planning on getting a pair of bunnies and was wondering....if I don't intend on breeding them, would I be better off with a pair of girls or boys? I wish you lived close as I'm having a hard time finding any bunny breeders in my area
If you don't plan on breeding you are better off spaying or neutering whichever you get. Both make great pets as long as you alter them. If you don't alter them bucks will spray and a doe will have false pregnancies and get really crabby if she doesn't get bred.

If you don't plan on breeding you are better off spaying or neutering whichever you get. Both make great pets as long as you alter them. If you don't alter them bucks will spray and a doe will have false pregnancies and get really crabby if she doesn't get bred.
Oh I plan on altering them whichever sex I end up with. Just didn't know if there was a specific pairing of sexes that would get along better than another. I've never had bunnies so I am trying to learn all I can. I'm surprised how hard it is to find bunnies around here

Back
Top Bottom