12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

BHep

Crowing
9 Years
Nov 20, 2010
Faison, NC
12+ Serama eggs @ a BUY IT NOW PRICE includes shipping.

I have smooth...frizzled ...silked. ADDED SOME NEW PICTURES ON POST 233.

This classified is still open and good as long as the hens are laying.

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.

Last edited:
The Serama babies and their surrogate mother.
D.gif

Here are my 4 babies I hatched from eggs I got from you. They are around 5 months old. These are the sweetest chickens ever! They absolutely love me. If I am sitting outside they all want to be sitting in my lap or on my shoulder. They will even fly up on the top of my head. If they are in their little coop and run, and they hear me, they start calling for me. They start looking for a way to get out so they can get to me. It's the cutest thing, and I love them so much! The frizzle is named Merida, then next to her is Elsa, Prince Hans, and Anna. (All named by my 3 yr old granddaughter.)

My new babies! I am in love
love.gif
! I put my hand in the brooder and they all got up in my hand! The eggs had an external pip on day 18 and they hatched out on day 19.

Last edited:
That is so true! I can't believe how nicely the 2 hens are working together. But the lav mom raised the black mom, so they are really comfy with each other. All of the babies are so lively! Its so funny seeing such tiny chicks run around flapping their wings and drinking water. :love

Hi, I just wanted you to see this trio I got from your hatching eggs last year. These two broody sisters sat on the eggs together, stealing them out from under each other, back and forth until they hatched . These are the sweetest Seramas ever! The rooster loves to fly up in my lap and he will lay on my chest just under my chin. He will just stare at me so lovingly. The little brown hen will fly up on my arm when I say to her "come here." I also have a black frizzle hen from your hatching eggs, but she is paired up with another male.

Back
Top Bottom