12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

Next batch can ship MONDAY 4/2.... I won't ship this late in the week unless you are real close.
big_smile.png

SOLD

Next batch can go out Wed. 4/4

Last edited:
i wish i could get some but dont have the money right now and i would only be able to do money order...are the stories i hear about hatching serama eggs true? that they can be hard to hatch?

i wish i could get some but dont have the money right now and i would only be able to do money order...are the stories i hear about hatching serama eggs true? that they can be hard to hatch?

Yes the stories are true they are hard to hatch and no one will refund you on the ones that die.Understand that seramas are very hard to hatch and die out at 14 days and upon hatch also. It is a risk! .If you get some just try not to pay to much money for them and try to get more then 1 dozen so your odds won't be as bad for you.

Here is some info for you on them:
Re: serama eggs?

by wiltshirehen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 pm
hi , I keep and have have hatched serama eggs and yes there is a nack to hatching.
They need a lower humidity of 42%, i dont candle as that can be enough to do damage.Also dont stop turning the eggs until they pip and increase humidity when piped.
Loads of info and help on the serama community forum .They have been great and very helpful, thats were i found info when i got started.

Here on EBAY is the lady I was going to order from:
15 Serama Hatching Eggs-From SQ~ Frizzle, Booted & Smooth-NPIP AI #91-150

Hope this helps you Howden!

Back
Top Bottom