12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

i wish i could get some but dont have the money right now and i would only be able to do money order...are the stories i hear about hatching serama eggs true? that they can be hard to hatch?

Yes the stories are true they are hard to hatch and no one will refund you on the ones that die.Understand that seramas are very hard to hatch and die out at 14 days and upon hatch also. It is a risk! .If you get some just try not to pay to much money for them and try to get more then 1 dozen so your odds won't be as bad for you.

Here is some info for you on them:
Re: serama eggs?

by wiltshirehen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 pm
hi , I keep and have have hatched serama eggs and yes there is a nack to hatching.
They need a lower humidity of 42%, i dont candle as that can be enough to do damage.Also dont stop turning the eggs until they pip and increase humidity when piped.
Loads of info and help on the serama community forum .They have been great and very helpful, thats were i found info when i got started.

Here on EBAY is the lady I was going to order from:
15 Serama Hatching Eggs-From SQ~ Frizzle, Booted & Smooth-NPIP AI #91-150

Hope this helps you Howden!

Well........... Buying any hatching eggs , there is a risk of them not hatching. Some things are just out of our control.

ALL my Serama are from other BYCers.. I have had wonderful hatches. I would not consider Serama any harder to hatch then any other chicks. I have 300 + eggs incubating and hatching pretty much year round. Now Serama must be brooded separately as they can easily get squished.
I dry incubate ....my incubator runs 18-30% humidity depending on the time of year and weather. I hatch at 55-65% humidity, with great results. This is what "I" do.... I am not telling anyone how to run their incubator.
old.gif

Well........... Buying any hatching eggs , there is a risk of them not hatching. Some things are just out of our control.

ALL my Serama are from other BYCers.. I have had wonderful hatches. I would not consider Serama any harder to hatch then any other chicks. I have 300 + eggs incubating and hatching pretty much year round. Now Serama must be brooded separately as they can easily get squished.
I dry incubate ....my incubator runs 18-30% humidity depending on the time of year and weather. I hatch at 55-65% humidity, with great results. This is what "I" do.... I am not telling anyone how to run their incubator.
old.gif

So is it bad if my incubator in not a dry air incubator? You have very pretty chickens may I say! People told me to on here that polish are so hard to raise and I think they are very easy to me. It is hard to know what is right and no what really is wrong people all say different things. Glad you were so honest about how you do yours. I really shows how great and wonderful you are as a seller on here!!!!!! So hen are you doing 18 eggs again? How do people set a order with you and how do we pay you? Because if you are going to do 18 plus again I would like to order that or double that thank you for your time.

So is it bad if my incubator in not a dry air incubator? You have very pretty chickens may I say! People told me to on here that polish are so hard to raise and I think they are very easy to me. It is hard to know what is right and no what really is wrong people all say different things. Glad you were so honest about how you do yours. I really shows how great and wonderful you are as a seller on here!!!!!! So hen are you doing 18 eggs again? How do people set a order with you and how do we pay you? Because if you are going to do 18 plus again I would like to order that or double that thank you for your time.

I don't have a dry air incubator.... I just CHOOSE to use a dry incubation method. Thank you for your complements on my birds. I also have Polish and have no problems hatching or raising them.
If you are interested in ordering some egg, just send me a PM. I accept payment via pay pal. I have 12 + that are ready to ship tomorrow. I always send extras if I have them. I have orders to fill next week, the next available ship date after that is on or around 6/18.

The hens are still laying really good... Can ship another dozen plus Mon or Tues. 7/16 or 17th.

These are sold....next ship date would be Wed. 7/18.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom