12-Week-Old Easter Egger Pullet or Roo?

Hi. Any updates on the EE?? Need to settle the score with all the differing opinions!

Well, she’s 16 weeks now— no crow, still the same size as the other pullets. It’ll be a few more weeks before she’s due to start laying but I’m pretty sure at this point that she’s a Pullet! I’ll update after she lays her first egg (or not?! Lol)

Well, she’s 16 weeks now— no crow, still the same size as the other pullets. It’ll be a few more weeks before she’s due to start laying but I’m pretty sure at this point that she’s a Pullet! I’ll update after she lays her first egg (or not?! Lol)
Eggs or crowing?

Hi. Any updates on the EE?? Need to settle the score with all the differing opinions!

Alright, everyone! The big FINAL reveal!

Here SHE is at 22 weeks, and here is her first batch of eggs! She had a very well-hidden nest, we didn’t know she was laying but we suspected because she kept disappearing for about an hour and then magically reappearing.

Needless to say, she’s a lady who likes to keep secrets. lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Alright, everyone! The big FINAL reveal!

Here SHE is at 22 weeks, and here is her first batch of eggs! She had a very well-hidden nest, we didn’t know she was laying but we suspected because she kept disappearing for about an hour and then magically reappearing.

Needless to say, she’s a lady who likes to keep secrets. lol

View attachment 3597694

View attachment 3597695

View attachment 3597696

View attachment 3597697
I'm not surprised, since she looked totally like a pullet from the start. Congratulations, she is beautiful and so are her eggs!

Back
Top Bottom