**12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten AMERAUCANA ** Buy It Now

I have 3 of your Ameraucana eggs in my incubator now, and need to order more of these after this hatch. I received 3 eggs as part of an assorted dozen deal. Also need to order more Marans eggs too! You packaged my future feather babies with love and care, which I greatly appreciated! P.S. of the 3 orders I received, yours was the bluest eggs and tied for 1st place for packaging. :) Theresa with Sunnydale Farm in Henderson, TN.

hugs.gif
Thanks for the kind words.

"The egg color on these eggs varies. They are a C7, C10, B2, B6 on the Ameraucana Breeders' Club Egg Color Reference Chart."

I really like that you have listed the egg color. I hardly ever see that posted and makes me feel like i should order eggs from you as soon as i can convince my husband that he should let me have another variety of Chicken.... Meaning a new coop and run that he would be building...... It could take a lot of talking into. It might not even be till next year, i just have to start dropping hints now :)

Thank you again for listing the breeder club chart for reference i hope it starts a trend and everyone with wheaten ameraucana will start to do that. The color in the photo is great.

Just want to say that I have 9 little hatchlings from LarkRise in my brooder. Perfectly packaged and shipped. :)
Buy with confidence. It's not often you'll get an egg seller with such great results! Thank you so much! :D

These birds are beautiful! I am searching for the bbs variety but am thinking about these! What color type if the ameracuanas do you feel lay the bluest egg?

These birds are beautiful! I am searching for the bbs variety but am thinking about these! What color type if the ameracuanas do you feel lay the bluest egg?

I used to have bbs. The bluest eggs I've seen are from wheaten/blue wheatens ameraucanas, but even with them there is a variation from hen to hen.

Back
Top Bottom