13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
thanks for the tag, and I would love to participate in the Easter Hatch along. However, my best friend and soul mate passed away last Sunday night. I just don't have it in me at the moment to take this on. I will be in Florida (our home state) that weekend for his life celebration.View attachment 3041457
:hugs

thanks for the tag, and I would love to participate in the Easter Hatch along. However, my best friend and soul mate passed away last Sunday night. I just don't have it in me at the moment to take this on. I will be in Florida (our home state) that weekend for his life celebration.View attachment 3041457
I'm sorry that happened.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs

I’m so sorry 💕

I am sorry for your loss! :hugs

I'm very sorry for your loss!:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom