13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm either doing something really right, or something really wrong. Out of the 36 chicken eggs that were set, 35 were fertile andare still developing. On the other hand, out of the 6 duck eggs that were set only one has made it so far. It is on day 16. Of course, I had 17 chicks born on 3/25-3/26, so I already have plenty (or so I keep telling myself. DAMN YOU CHICKEN MATH!!!!)

Chickaletta was off her eggs this morning, possibly for a few hours while I was out she left her nest and sat on another egg! Her eggs felt cold when I put her back on them, do you think they'll be ok!!!??? First time I've bought shipped eggs and all were developing when I candled a couple days ago.

Chickaletta was off her eggs this morning, possibly for a few hours while I was out she left her nest and sat on another egg! Her eggs felt cold when I put her back on them, do you think they'll be ok!!!??? First time I've bought shipped eggs and all were developing when I candled a couple days ago.
I think they'll be fine. One time my eggs got rained on and they still hatched.. long story 😂

20 days old 🌟
Anne Boleyn 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_20220404_113703_995.jpg
    IMG_20220404_113703_995.jpg
    885.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom