2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
That's funny about the dreams. I'm sure you'll love them no matter how they look since they are your first you're hatching. I got really attached to the first two I hatched. How are they doing?

Well the twins are zipping now and imagine my surprise when I opened the bator to see this guy coming out!! He or she is absolutely perfect!! I am dying to see the twins pop out, I m sure it will be very soon!

That's funny about the dreams. I'm sure you'll love them no matter how they look since they are your first you're hatching. I got really attached to the first two I hatched. How are they doing?

They have completely zipped around the shell, it's a perfect little zip too, I am in complete awe right now, my other one that pipped through last night just hatched so I'm sure the twins will be next :)
This is so exciting!!

Well the twins are zipping now and imagine my surprise when I opened the bator to see this guy coming out!! He or she is absolutely perfect!! I am dying to see the twins pop out, I m sure it will be very soon!
Oh they're zipping now?! Can you spare a picture? I've been reading along haha. Also, good luck on your treatment!!! I'm 2.5 years in remission from invasive thyroid cancer. I'm sending you all my cancer-beating wishes!
2764.png

Nice! I have been subscribed for a while now and this is so exciting!! I can't wait until the twins hatch.

I will post a picture shortly, my camera sucks!! I was trying so hard to get one of their zip line and it would not go into focus so it was blurry and the egg was shaking so much I put it back plus the one that hatched was shivering so I closed the bator back and left well enough alone

Definitely not impossible! Improbable without help though, But I agree with Ravyn that helping too early can cause all sorts of problems, and as of your last post, they were looking really good!

Totally up to you if you even want to assist or not. Some people believe that if they don't hatch on their own, than it's not meant to be. Survival of the fittest/ natural selection and all that. Your egg, your decision, and no one else can make that decision for you.

:hugs

Ravyn has been a god send, she's on speed dial now on my phone and she has helped me so much with setting up my crappy hatcher and getting the temp right to move them over, down to just helping me through this!

Back
Top Bottom