2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

I believe that I found the perfect place for him to lay until his siblings arrive, he's happy now and so am I
I think we are going to be very attached to one another :)
Oh my goodness, I want to snuggle him!

It is 06:00AM here and the second thing I did after saying good morning to the gals and feeding them was to log into BYC and check this thread! [PS. Need coffee! lol]

Welcome to the world non-twin ducky; you are a little cutie! [Gorgeous picture, by the way].

Come on twins .. you can do this!
yippiechickie.gif

You can always pop him back in the incubator for a bit. His peeping will help encourage the others, and he'll be able to hear the others.

x2!

I believe that I found the perfect place for him to lay until his siblings arrive, he's happy now and so am I
I think we are going to be very attached to one another
smile.png

Awww darling little duckling... And you are just adorable too!

You look way too young to have grandchildren!!! You still look like a baby yourself!!! Maybe I read that wrong, but if you do have children and grandchildren I wanna know all your secrets!!!

You look way too young to have grandchildren!!! You still look like a baby yourself!!! Maybe I read that wrong, but if you do have children and grandchildren I wanna know all your secrets!!!

No you are correct in what you read, I have 5 children and 2 grandbabies,my oldest is 22 and my youngest one is 8.. Nobody believes me when I say that so I must be doing something right lol
Good genetics I suppose.. I wished I had secrets to looking young but I don't have any. I have since my 20's used moisturizer at night maybe that is my secret... :)

I'm on day 11 , I candled all 11 eggs , everything checks out great, all 11 are developing wonderfully, this one is different than the rest. Are these 2 black spots 2 separate babies?? Please someone weigh in

Is the double york hatched? It is too late to recommend separate that egg if you have room at 18 days before lock down.

No you are correct in what you read, I have 5 children and 2 grandbabies,my oldest is 22 and my youngest one is 8.. Nobody believes me when I say that so I must be doing something right lol
Good genetics I suppose.. I wished I had secrets to looking young but I don't have any. I have since my 20's used moisturizer at night maybe that is my secret... :)
You look AMAZING!!!!! I just turned 34 and I look WAY older than you!! And Ive used moisturizer since i was younger too
1f614.png
But I also smoked for 15 years... I supose that did it, but you look great woman! And belive me you would still look beautiful hair or no hair!

Back
Top Bottom