2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I alone can't catch them, my pond is literally 2 almost 3 acres with an island in the middle, I don't know how I would round them up
sad.png

No, I meant hiding places. I've seen where people build small covers that fowl can hide under when a hawk/raptor is seen. Just gives them a place to run to, and maybe a bit better chance of surviving.

I'll see if I can find some pics.

If you want your ducks to stay safe, you need to make a coop and a pen.
You can also let them free range, but you would need to watch them.

I keep my ducks in a pen and I free range them for 30 minutes and then back in the pen they go.
They actually choose to go back in.

Last edited:
No, I meant hiding places.  I've seen where people build small covers that fowl can hide under when a hawk/raptor is seen.  Just gives them a place to run to, and maybe a bit better chance of surviving.  

I'll see if I can find some pics.

That would be great, I have already talked to my husband about making little houses for them, once I start treatment back up I will be put on isolation so I will need something to do, why not try my hand at wood working :)

That would be great, I have already talked to my husband about making little houses for them, once I start treatment back up I will be put on isolation so I will need something to do, why not try my hand at wood working
smile.png
awesome!

for coverage you could do canoe rack

455726b09228f36ce76d9e5e379d83b2.jpg

and it can also be used to store your kayak, and life jackets lol

floating duck houses are great too,

or like duck hunters use:

d423c9f350012262582d1e0cb0e4487f.jpg

awesome! for coverage you could do canoe rack
455726b09228f36ce76d9e5e379d83b2.jpg
and it can also be used to store your kayak, and life jackets lol floating duck houses are great too, or like duck hunters use:
d423c9f350012262582d1e0cb0e4487f.jpg
Those are all awesome ideas!!! He going today to get hay bails to place on the island and he's making houses out of those for the time being :)

Back
Top Bottom