2 months old and crowing, will the rest of my suspected cockerels crow soon?

Curlymg

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 21, 2012
Rio Rico, Arizona
So i've been trying to get my birds sexed, but i've got so many different answers I decided to wait it out. Well, this morning I saw two of them crow! I have 8, 4 of which are suspected roosters. Anyways, now that i know for sure that 2 of those 4 are roos, will the other two (if they are indeed male) start crowing as well? I hope my question is clear, and I wasn't sure if my question belongs in chicken behaviors or gender, so sorry if I posted in the wrong section!

So i've been trying to get my birds sexed, but i've got so many different answers I decided to wait it out. Well, this morning I saw two of them crow! I have 8, 4 of which are suspected roosters. Anyways, now that i know for sure that 2 of those 4 are roos, will the other two (if they are indeed male) start crowing as well? I hope my question is clear, and I wasn't sure if my question belongs in chicken behaviors or gender, so sorry if I posted in the wrong section!

They will all crow! We can sex them for you! Post some good side whole body shots...not being held..just standing...If two ate already crowing...telling you the sex of the other two will be a piece of cake!

Back
Top Bottom