2010 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not very "techie" but how about a section listing chicken supplies that you can get from BYC members.
for example some sell personalized egg cartons and the name escapes me but someone sells water nipples, etc.
when i get chickens i personally rather support a member than a chain store.
big_smile.png

Quote:
This is discussed in detail here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=325839

Specifically:

"We strongly encourage all the swap participants to use the existing BSA system to take advantage of the organization and feedback system"

If there are more questions or ideas specific to this please continue it in that thread.

I never thought about looking beyond BYC for spell check. I have just discovered that my Google tool bar has it as well, problem solved.
Thanx
wink.png

I'd love to have the ability to delete more than one pic at a time (i.e. - have a little box next to or under each pic & allow me to click on as many pics as I want to delete; I'd like to be able to do a "mass delete" if you will).

Also, when responding to a thread we have the ability to "Preview" what we've typed -- I'd like to be able to hit a preview button before sending my PM response.

It would also be nice to have the ability to "Hide" certain threads that I don't want listed in my personal "Recent Posts" (i.e. - if I don't want Hobbies to be listed then I would like an option for me to be able to "Hide" several types of sections).

Finally, what about when we buy something from an auction, for there to be a button (maybe beside "Logout" on the top right of our screens) for us to click on that'll bounce us to Paypal, that'd be nice too.

Thank you for taking a look at my suggestions.
smile.png
TaLani

Is the flock management tool like a type of pedigree program? Just asking, I use to have one when I was raising rabbits and it really came in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom