2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listed some Mille fleur d'Uccle eggs on the auction site as well
wink.png

Sally, I can donate a dozen d'Uccle eggs as a prize. They could be a mix of four pure colors. Mille fleur, porcelain, brown/red, and golden neck.
awesome!
ya.gif
any special contest you want them for?
hugs.gif

I'm going to list some Guinea eggs and Serama eggs on the 24 hr auction thread if anybody wants them...... Runner duck eggs are still on there.

I'll have to wait to get some that can be set on Oct 12!
big_smile.png

So I guess if there are some available the first week of Oct I can let them set a few days before cooking
lol.png

Last edited:
Agree! NEVER EVER trust a thermometer, always calibrate!

scary-gothic-welcome-sign-free-animated-image.gif

9d67d20b1883144038a5142d09b74464.jpg
  AWesome!!  whatcha gonna hatch? 
:ya :hugs   
So glad to have you with us! 
tumblr_n5dwlsYBcq1tvhtb7o10_1280.gif

oh bummer! you would think as much as they cost (even the styros are expensive for what they are) they should all be calibrated! This is why most people have bad hatches first time around, been there done it! Had no idea about calibration!   

They are so easy, trust me and you have all of us to give a hand when you need answers! I have links in my signature on both our cabinet cooler and reg coolerbator, explains the thermostats etc too!  :thumbsup  
We still haven't had chicks hatch yet. Very upsetting.i am so fed up with my store bought incubators . We tried to calibrate the top and the readings became woses on the top of the incubator and on my zoology one for reptials . And my IncubatorWarehouse incu therm went blank.on the second incubator pro series on lock down we still have 3 more days but very upset.there is so much going on right now it's over whelming.another surgery soon and I will be away three days.i hope we can afford my three girlfriend girls to baby sit my child and pets and eggs and clean the house.we want to set up three styrofoam coolers using the old fans that where in the pro series and the little gaint using egg cartoon a water bottle possibly a light bulb and 12 volt power converter but it will take some time to get the parts we don't have. Mean while I have 18 egg cartoons in storage. Our religion has rules on eatting the eggs or taking egg from the nest or selling the eggs. It's been hard to make a right balance with it.

We still haven't had chicks hatch yet. Very upsetting.i am so fed up with my store bought incubators . We tried to calibrate the top and the readings became woses on the top of the incubator and on my zoology one for reptials . And my IncubatorWarehouse incu therm went blank.on the second incubator pro series on lock down we still have 3 more days but very upset.there is so much going on right now it's over whelming.another surgery soon and I will be away three days.i hope we can afford my three girlfriend girls to baby sit my child and pets and eggs and clean the house.we want to set up three styrofoam coolers using the old fans that where in the pro series and the little gaint using egg cartoon a water bottle possibly a light bulb and 12 volt power converter but it will take some time to get the parts we don't have. Mean while I have 18 egg cartoons in storage. Our religion has rules on eatting the eggs or taking egg from the nest or selling the eggs. It's been hard to make a right balance with it.

Good morning! With the challenges you are facing, are broody hens a possibility? They are generally more successful than cheap foam incubators, and a lot less work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom