2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
22! Yes ron, a lot of them. lol..didn't know that she was sending so many. I had 34 shipped, 29 made it to lock down. There are still a few trying, my goodness, not a bad hatch at all.

22!    Yes ron, a lot of them.  lol..didn't know that she was sending so many.  I had 34 shipped, 29 made it to lock down.  There are still a few trying, my goodness, not a bad hatch at all. 

Wow that is not a bad hatch at all!

22!    Yes ron, a lot of them.  lol..didn't know that she was sending so many.  I had 34 shipped, 29 made it to lock down.  There are still a few trying, my goodness, not a bad hatch at all. 
C'Mon little babies! Way to go!

4 out 3 to go. One looks iffy. Day 21 starts in 30 minutes.

13/14 hatched! Last one was malpositioned and stuck. The yolk was fully absorbed and I waited to long to help, poor guy. I'm so proud though for my first time that I did so well. I must have a strong healthy flock:) On to the next set for Thanksgiving hatching. Should make the day exciting! Thank you to everyone for all your help!

13/14 hatched! Last one was malpositioned and stuck. The yolk was fully absorbed and I waited to long to help, poor guy. I'm so proud though for my first time that I did so well. I must have a strong healthy flock:) On to the next set for Thanksgiving hatching. Should make the day exciting! Thank you to everyone for all your help!

That is awesome!!!

4 out 3 to go. One looks iffy. Day 21 starts in 30 minutes.

Yay babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom