2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

Are we no longer able to edit prior posts here in BYC? I am trying to start the lists in my first post but it seems that I can not. Anyone have any insight into this?

Are we no longer able to edit prior posts here in BYC? I am trying to start the lists in my first post but it seems that I can not. Anyone have any insight into this?
For now.... here is what I have.

ChickenStock event
May 2, 2015 - Claremont NH

Raffle:
ACESChix NH Maple syrup
Cochin Hatching eggs from BQ/SQ stock
Sonew CCL Eggs
Bresse eggs
Beautiful, Solid hand-made nest boxes
Jerseygirl Melaleuca Cleaning Supply basket

Selling:
Jerseygirl Silkies: buff roo, partridge roo & 5 black hens
Metella
can bring to sell if anyone is interested organic lotion and lip balm in GLASS containers (as even non-bpa plastic is not looking good) A never used western saddle, 2 year old wild plum (beech plum) saplings. royal blue new in plastic saddle pad and matching quality halter for horse size (western). My have Millie Flur D'Uccle hatching eggs, will have winter hardy mixed hatching eggs.

ACESChix several good quality LF Cochin cockerel
Wheaten & Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Pairs
Hatching eggs
Maple Syrup

Looking for:
Metella Buckeyes
Blue egg layers

aceschix - how is the maple syrup season going in your area? We have the CNY Maple Fest coming up March 21 & 22 and not a drop of syrup from this season has been made. Lines and taps are going up now in anticipation of warmish temps next week.

aceschix - how is the maple syrup season going in your area?  We have the CNY Maple Fest coming up March 21 & 22 and not a drop of syrup from this season has been made.  Lines and taps are going up now in anticipation of warmish temps next week.

Not much action yet. A few taps are running (not mine). Everything is up and ready to go though. High hopes for next week.

As always mother nature does what she sees fit. We just watch, wait & adapt. ;)

Are we no longer able to edit prior posts here in BYC?  I am trying to start the lists in my first post but it seems that I can not.  Anyone have any insight into this?

I had this problem last year. Ever since the update it's been like this. Stinks! I think you can only edit within a few days of posting.

Last edited:
all gmo free, organically grown (certified organic seed too), heirloom varieties seedlings $3 each

the pepper varieties i will have are:
black hungarian (similar to jalapeno but ripen to black) (hot)
orange scotch bonnet (hottest)
santaka hot asian (hottest)
jalapenos (hot)
cherry bell blend (orange and red, very prolific) (sweet)

Tomatoes:
Purple Cherokee (slicing)
yellow pear

may also have some watermellon and winter squash as the time gets closer

also have light purple lilac saplings, hostas (green and variegated), yellow daylillies $5 each

all gmo free, organically grown (certified organic seed too), heirloom varieties seedlings $3 each

black hungarian (similar to jalapeno but ripen to black) (hot)
jalapenos (hot)
cherry bell blend (orange and red, very prolific) (sweet)

Tomatoes:
Purple Cherokee (slicing)
yellow pear

may also have some watermellon and winter squash as the time gets closer

also have light purple lilac saplings, hostas (green and variegated), yellow daylillies $5 each
I would love some of these!!!

black hungarian (similar to jalapeno but ripen to black) (hot) X3
jalapenos (hot) X3
cherry bell blend (orange and red, very prolific) (sweet) X5

Tomatoes:
Purple Cherokee (slicing) X3
yellow pear X3

may also have some watermellon and winter squash as the time gets closer X3 each if you have them

Total of 23 (potentialy) I will owe you $69

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom