2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
jumpy.gif
May 2, 2015. 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Come one, come all crazy chicken peeps! After the last two years in NY we are coming back to NH this year.

We always have an amazing time together.
celebrate.gif

I will post updated lists of potluck lunch items as well as raffle items as we get closer.

Ok, who's in?

At April's last time, remember that nice family who brought the tractor? He was giving the kids ride, heck, I wanted a ride on a tractor, too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, and we had stuff in the raffle for kids - Member Karen's daughter won the Justin Bieber blanket?? HAHAHA
Yes, the kids still talk about the tractor rides. Karen's kids love to help with the raffle and they always seem to win things... hhhmmmmm!?!
bow.gif

We have a very large field behind where the chickenstock will be set up. Great visibility, large grassy hill (to tire them out) We will have some toys / activities like, baseball, soccer balls etc...I am sure we'll have more.

My daughter is 15 and my son is 12, old enough to "help out" and my son is very active, Tabs girls absolutely LOVE him... he seems to be the human junglegym for them
gig.gif
We do have a road between my house and my field. In my experience everyone is good at being responsible about their own kiddos and everyone keeps an eye out for each other anyway.
Others who have been here can also describe it for you, sonew, chickenstalker, jerseygirl already shared her thoughts, anyone else..... there were many
thumbsup.gif
. The idea is layed back, backyard BBQ with crazy chicken peeps feel. We can eat good food, sell some chickens & eggs, swap some stuff, win some great raffle items and get together with like minded folks. Heck I like some of these people better then some mmbers of my extended family
ep.gif
lau.gif

I'll bring some snacks for all ... will buy raffle tickets for some of the cool things ... and am looking for buckeyes, blue egg layers ... ??

I can bring to sell if anyone is interested organic lotion and lip balm in GLASS containers (as even non-bpa plastic is not looking good) A never used western saddle, 2 year old wild plum (beech plum) saplings. royal blue new in plastic saddle pad and matching quality halter for horse size (western). My have Millie Flur D'Uccle hatching eggs, will have winter hardy mixed hatching eggs.

I'm going to bring my yellow tent no matter what - as I don't like sun or rain ! :) But some things I won't bring unless someone expresses interest.

Very much looking forward to it !!!!

I've got a truck .... so I can buy lots of things ! ha ha Bring it on fellow chicken lovers.

Back
Top Bottom