2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

Anyone here from CNY that wants to carpool? Im going to Maine the weekend prior for employee association's Northeast Rally, a 7 hour trip with hubby and little girl. NH is going to be 5 hr and don't want to drive it alone.

For now.... here is what I have.
[TR] ChickenStock event May 2, 2015 - Claremont NH [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Raffle: [/TR] [TR] ACESChix NH Maple syrup [/TR] [TR] Cochin Hatching eggs from BQ/SQ stock [/TR] [TR] Sonew CCL Eggs [/TR] [TR] Bresse eggs [/TR] [TR] Beautiful, Solid hand-made nest boxes [/TR] [TR] Jerseygirl Melaleuca Cleaning Supply basket [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Selling: [/TR] [TR] Jerseygirl Silkies: buff roo, partridge roo & 5 black hens [/TR] [TR] Metella
can bring to sell if anyone is interested organic lotion and lip balm in GLASS containers (as even non-bpa plastic is not looking good) A never used western saddle, 2 year old wild plum (beech plum) saplings. royal blue new in plastic saddle pad and matching quality halter for horse size (western). My have Millie Flur D'Uccle hatching eggs, will have winter hardy mixed hatching eggs.
[/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] ACESChix several good quality LF Cochin cockerel [/TR] [TR] Wheaten & Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Pairs [/TR] [TR] Hatching eggs [/TR] [TR] Maple Syrup [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Looking for: [/TR] [TR] Metella Buckeyes [/TR] [TR] Blue egg layers [/TR]

Hey folks!

I'll be looking to buy a number of family-friendly pullets or young hens (at least 3-4 months old, preferably no older than 15 months) to go to great family homes in the Boston area. I'm happy to consider any breeds, including barnyard mixes, so long as they have good temperaments. Is anyone planning to bring started pullets to this event?

(In the longer term, the season is picking up and I'm expecting to provide micro-flocks to many more new chicken owners in the Boston area this year, so if you are within an hour or two of Boston I'd be glad to chat about what else you might have available in the next few months!)

Thank you - can't wait!
~Khrysti
www.YardbirdsBackyardChickens.com

I have the blue birchen cock over blue, Black and splash girls. Should be splash chicks in there, maybe even some pullets!?!
tongue.png
Do you have any black or blue marans chicks for sale?

There are only 2 Marans hens laying right now. I have some of those eggs in the bator. We'll see what hatches. Sonew123 has dibs on splash.
jumpy.gif

I also have some olive egger eggs in the bator. Blue birchen marans over blue wheaten ameraucanas.

If people want to start posting the items they are looking gor or bringing, I have people contacting me to ask what will be available.
thumbsup.gif

Hey folks!

I'll be looking to buy a number of family-friendly pullets or young hens (at least 3-4 months old, preferably no older than 15 months) to go to great family homes in the Boston area. I'm happy to consider any breeds, including barnyard mixes, so long as they have good temperaments. Is anyone planning to bring started pullets to this event?

(In the longer term, the season is picking up and I'm expecting to provide micro-flocks to many more new chicken owners in the Boston area this year, so if you are within an hour or two of Boston I'd be glad to chat about what else you might have available in the next few months!)

Thank you - can't wait!
~Khrysti
www.YardbirdsBackyardChickens.com

I may have 12 week pullets from my flock - they are Alsteriers and Bielefelder mixes.

Back
Top Bottom