2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

April I have bresse chicks for you right?
I believe we said we could swap. I think you wanted Marans for sure but did you still want Cochins if we get any splash. We need to firm up our lists
ep.gif

How many you want? Just marans for me please splash :) if no splash..then Im good with no chicks!

Im incubating every bresse egg laid which is like 1-2 a day! And hes not mating 1-2 of the hens for some reason because they are white white white while the other 3 hens have mating shoulder marks!!

How many you want? Just marans for me please splash :) if no splash..then Im good with no chicks!

Im incubating every bresse egg laid which is like 1-2 a day! And hes not mating 1-2 of the hens for some reason because they are white white white while the other 3 hens have mating shoulder marks!!

I have a batch with some marans hatching that Thursday and another Friday. Hoping for splash! I have about 90 eggs in for just chickenstock!

Awesome! I'm definitely interested, though I'm not very familiar with either of those breeds - what are their personalities like? Thanks!

Actually, I only have the Alsteirers left - all hens. The parents came directly from Greenfire Farms. I also have a bantam barred rock trio , roo and two hens. And, bantam cochins - buff black and birchen.
Any interest, let me know or else I amy not bring them. The Alsteriers are $20 each - bantam barred rock trio - $45 - Bantam cochins - $10 each
And silkies I have two roos - one buff, one partridge and a black hen. The hen MUST go with one of the roosters. I cannot justifiably come home with two roosters and no hens.

Awesome!  I'm definitely interested, though I'm not very familiar with either of those breeds - what are their personalities like?  Thanks!

Actually, I only have the Alsteirers left - all hens. The parents came directly from Greenfire Farms. I also have a bantam barred rock trio , roo and two hens. And, bantam cochins - buff black and birchen.
Any interest, let me know or else I amy not bring them. The Alsteriers are $20 each - bantam barred rock trio - $45 - Bantam cochins - $10 each
And silkies I have two roos - one buff, one partridge and a black hen. The hen MUST go with one of the roosters. I cannot justifiably come home with two roosters and no hens.
depending on what hatches here. I may need the buff cochin fir a 4Her. Can I let you know?

Ok! I'll definitely take the Alsteirers! However many girls you have I'll take 'em.

How old are the bantam cochins?

Thanks!
~Khrysti

Ok! I'll definitely take the Alsteirers! However many girls you have I'll take 'em.

How old are the bantam cochins?

Thanks!
~Khrysti

OK - I believe there are 5 hens total, but will check again. They are about 12-13 weeks old so the crowing should have started by now.

The bantam cochins are 6 weeks old, so by May 1st they will be 8 weeks. Four buff one, white, two black and one birchen.One buff hen spoken for already.

Back
Top Bottom