Announcement 2020 Update: Political and Politically Charged Content Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I think I messed up. My OCD kicks in and I have to clear the little red message box on the bell. Every time I open the bell..... close the bell and look at a different post..... the bell has the red box with numbers in it again.
How do I make it stop????
Press the unwatch button on threads you don’t care about.

Muddy, I know you’ve been upset at @ChocolateMouse, but just calm down. They do know how, and have done it in the past. They are probably just trying to decide if it’s worth the effort if they aren’t going to get an adequate response. Don’t try to pick fights, it’s not worth it. Just talk about how driving is a horrible thing that shouldn’t exist and have a cup of your favorite beverage. There are much better things to do with your time they try to fight with someone who just wants answers.
i was never the one attempting to “pick a fight” i’m just the poor oppressed one that tolerated the ABUSE.....as i’ve made clear IM DONE with this thread...respectfully bowing out so to speak....you guys won.....however you want to look at it! BYC is @Nifty-Chicken site and subject to his “rules” and the decisions of his moderators (which i respect wholeheartedly) he did not respond for a bit because he was enjoying his family time...(again something that as a dr in real life i wholeheartedly respect) WE are never going to see eye to eye as there are SIGNIFICANT differences in our CORE beliefs therefore we should agree to disagree and this entire conversation DROPPED (another d-word or 2 🤣)

Oh, kind of like those pie pan things? Where you put it underneath the crust and then bake it?

I moved away and it was a facebook video. ;_; It's been lost to the void.

And no, it was like a spatula that clipped onto the side of your baking sheet and made it into a detachable handle. It was a japansese kitchen gadget for small kitchens.

i was never the one attempting to “pick a fight” i’m just the poor oppressed one that tolerated the ABUSE.....as i’ve made clear IM DONE with this thread...respectfully bowing out so to speak....you guys won.....however you want to look at it! BYC is @Nifty-Chicken site and subject to his “rules” and the decisions of his moderators (which i respect wholeheartedly) he did not respond for a bit because he was enjoying his family time...(again something that as a dr in real life i wholeheartedly respect) WE are never going to see eye to eye as there are SIGNIFICANT differences in our CORE beliefs therefore we should agree to disagree and this entire conversation DROPPED (another d-word or 2 🤣)
Okay. Good luck with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom