Announcement 2020 Update: Political and Politically Charged Content Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oh! I found a picture though!

614%2BaXSo5AL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

I don’t like that. It’ll scratch up pans and stuff.

Oh, I don't use anything where the scratches would matter in the places it makes contact I don't think.... I've been banishing nonstick from my life for cast iron and enamel coated... Which this would never lift anyhow.

Probably helped in the video that the baking pan was designed to go into it.

Oh, I don't use anything where the scratches would matter in the places it makes contact I don't think.... I've been banishing nonstick from my life for cast iron and enamel coated... Which this would never lift anyhow.
You ever use a cast iron cake pan/roaster??? They are badass!!!!

I have bread and muffin pans, skillets, griddles all cast iron. Food tastes so much better out of cast iron.

Probably helped in the video that the baking pan was designed to go into it.
I can’t get over the edges on that medieval torture device though. One wrong move and and the sound, the sound. My ears need to be killed now.

I dislike cast iron pots and pans. They aren’t my style. Not like I cook anyways, I think the most I do is frying up some tofu every few days. My pots and pans are more for decoration then for actual cooking.

You ever use a cast iron cake pan/roaster??? They are badass!!!!

I have bread and muffin pans, skillets, griddles all cast iron. Food tastes so much better out of cast iron.

I wish! The best I have is a big dutch oven.
I asked for an enamel coated dutch oven for Yule (christmas) one time... And my partner (who is on FB and therefore responsible for divvying that list out to my family) decided to summarize it and completely cut out the enamel coated part.
So now I have this like 30+lb raw cast iron monstrosity and I love it for campfire cooking but not so much in my oven???
I think I'm going to try again to ask for more enamel coated cast iron cookware this year.

I do have plenty of cast iron frying pans, a griddle, and a couple smaller baking dishes like a bread loaf pan that we just pretend is a roaster if we have few enough veggies. XD

I wish! The best I have is a big dutch oven.
I asked for an enamel coated dutch oven for Yule (christmas) one time... And my partner (who is on FB and therefore responsible for divvying that list out to my family) decided to summarize it and completely cut out the enamel coated part.
So now I have this like 30+lb raw cast iron monstrosity and I love it for campfire cooking but not so much in my oven???
I think I'm going to try again to ask for more enamel coated cast iron cookware this year.

I do have plenty of cast iron frying pans, a griddle, and a couple smaller baking dishes like a bread loaf pan that we just pretend is a roaster if we have few enough veggies. XD
My ‘cake pan’ is 11x17x4. You double a 9x13 recipe to utilize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom