azurbanclucker

Science! 🥃🦖
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Korriban
Pink Poultry 'n Treats.png

We all love to spoil our beloved flock with treats every once in a while. Giving treats to your poultry helps give their diet some variation. It likewise helps to keep them happy and laying eggs. For this contest, we would love to see pics of your domestic poultry devouring their treats.

For an idea of what chickens can and cannot eat, check out our Top 50 List Of What Chickens Can & Can't Eat.
There will be at least three prizes, so share photos of your domestic poultry eating a treat for a chance to win one of the prizes shown below. If entries warrant, we will split the contest into two categories - landfowl & waterfowl, with prizes for each category.

Prizes
PlacePrize
First$30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
Second$15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.
Third1-month PFM, or a BYC 2023 Calendar, or a size medium "Chillin With My Peeps" Unisex Tee, in black or blue.

BYC Store Gift Certificates, t-shirts, & calendars are available to winners in the United States. If the winners are outside the United States, they will be awarded the PFM instead.

It's easy to enter, reply to this thread & attach (upload) your pictures!

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.

Rules:
  1. An entry is *one* picture of your domestic poultry devouring a treat/s.
  2. Members may enter as many times as they want. Only one entry per post, please.
  3. All domestic poultry allowed (chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, guinea fowl, quail, pheasants, etc.).
  4. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  5. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc., on the picture. No collages.
  6. The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  7. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  8. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing, such as cropping and other subtle changes, are allowed.
  9. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  10. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  11. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  12. Entries will be accepted until February 26th, 2023, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Photography tips from fellow BYC members:

If you want to purchase a beautiful BYC 2023 Calendar or a Chillin With My Peeps" Unisex Tee, they are available here:
BYC Calendars & Books
BYC T-Shirts

Dang, and here I just threw some pork chops in the coop yesterday. 😂 Ever watched 8 hens body slam each other over a pork chop?
I like how this is after I let mine murder all the Thanksgiving and Christmas leftovers. Nothing like watching them ravage a chicken carcass.
Utahraptor-hunting-the-Iguanodon.gif

Back
Top Bottom