Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—"Poultry 'n Treats" Photo Contest

Spinach with Bolt in a tree!
5FB2C6C2-B257-429E-953E-125A41781277.jpeg

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@LizGio, @ButtonHoarder, @JustBabyMargo, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @silverlinings

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, Landfowl & Waterfowl.

full

First Place - @LizGio

Second Place - @ButtonHoarder

Third Place - @JustBabyMargo
Kevin and Booboo enjoying an after beak trim treat-
90AA6E6C-520E-4773-9241-D650D72C571A.jpeg

First Place - @fatty and friends

Second Place - @ChicksnMore
Duckweed in the water bowl always makes the ducks happy
Resized_20220618_105425.jpeg

Third Place - @silverlinings
Treats are great and all but have you ever had mud? Flora loves happy dancing to entice the earth worms.

mud.jpg

@LizGio, @ButtonHoarder, @JustBabyMargo, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @silverlinings, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Last edited:
full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@LizGio, @ButtonHoarder, @JustBabyMargo, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @silverlinings

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into three categories, Landfowl & Waterfowl.

full

First Place - @LizGio

Second Place - @ButtonHoarder

Third Place - @JustBabyMargo

First Place - @fatty and friends

Second Place - @ChicksnMore

Third Place - @silverlinings

@LizGio, @ButtonHoarder, @JustBabyMargo, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @silverlinings, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom