Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

This contest is now closed. Thank you all for participating and the winners will be announced as soon as possible.

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@CCsGarden, @Nero70002, @BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens

@CCsGarden & @Nero70002, you have won a 6-month PFM for yourself or a friend!

@BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens, you have won a 3-month PFM for yourself or a friend!

@CCsGarden

@Nero70002
1707054431803.jpeg

Casper and Cherry

@BubblesBantams
Mama and Papa ❤️ Birchin Cochin couple
DSC_1046.jpg

@Jenbirdee
💕Sugar and Blossom💕 (white layer & silver appleyard ) are truly inseparable 💕 they run around getting into trouble together 💕 if that’s not love what is ? 💕
77B21C10-5911-4E63-A017-AE5370D3ED91.jpeg

@WoDia
Entry 1:
Jupiter and Luna (Serama/Porcelain d’Anvers hybrid and Serama- 6 weeks old).
IMG_2887.jpeg

@Yard farmer

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@mararva
20240127_091516.jpg
Luna and Solita were sisters and always together... unfortunately Luna died from an illness last April.

@Quacking ducks
#1 Pterodactyl and his girl Sprinkles
90CE33C3-3D09-4A81-AD01-E60B7178DB51.jpeg

@Antiocheggers

@mrskenmore
My Speckled Sussex Sisters
Lane Bryant and Lucille Roberts
IMG-20220429-WA0002.jpg

@Minidinochickens
radish and nessie peeking out the nest box!
13A98EFD-8772-4D75-A8C0-888C47F8197B.jpeg

@CCsGarden, @Nero70002, @BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens
, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations00.gif

@BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens, you have won a 3-month PFM for yourself or a friend!

@CCsGarden

@Nero70002

@BubblesBantams

@Jenbirdee

@WoDia

@Yard farmer

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@mararva

@Quacking ducks

@Antiocheggers

@mrskenmore

@Minidinochickens

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Thank you all!

congratulations00.gif

@CCsGarden

@Nero70002

@BubblesBantams

@Jenbirdee

@WoDia

@Yard farmer

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@mararva

@Quacking ducks

@Antiocheggers

@mrskenmore

@Minidinochickens

thank you.png

☺️ CONGRATULATIONS FRIENDS!!!! ☺️ So many adorable couples. ❤️

congratulations00.gif

@CCsGarden

@Nero70002

@BubblesBantams

@Jenbirdee

@WoDia

@Yard farmer

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@mararva

@Quacking ducks

@Antiocheggers

@mrskenmore

@Minidinochickens

thank you.png

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU for @Lacy Duckwing, Judges, and BYC staff! I appreciate ALL of you, and I’m honored. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom